Bob Kraft invited back to speak at POWER-GEN International 2013
West Palm Beach, (June 21, 2013) - Bob Kraft, Founder & President of Powerphase LLC has been invited back to speak at POWER-GEN International 2013, in Orlando, FL on NOVEMBER 12-14, 2013. Mr. Kraft's 2012 presentation on Turbophase - Smarter Peaking Power was well-received at POWER-GEN in 2012. In 2013, Mr. Kraft intends to discuss using compressed air to get battery like power regulation benefits at one quarter the cost. "Fast response technologies can help reduce the amount of regulation procurement required. We offer Turbophase Grid Stability Control (GSX). It's a smarter way for utilities to balance their renewable resources", said Kraft. About POWER-GEN International: POWER-GEN International is the industry leader in providing comprehensive coverage of the trends, technologies and issues facing the generation sector. More than 1,400 companies from all sectors of the industry exhibit each year to benefit from the exposure to 22,000 attendees. Displaying a wide variety of products and services, POWER-GEN International represents a horizontal look at the industry with key emphasis on new solutions and innovations for the future.
- Powerphase signs MoU in Indonesia for 2GW additional Gas Turbine Power April 26, 2017
- Powerphase Founder Bob Kraft Interviewed by Casey Haley at POWER-GEN International December 17, 2016
- Powerphase Issued Japanese Patent for Turbophase Dry Air Injection System November 11, 2016
- Powerphase Issued Patent for Transformational Gas Turbine Upgrade October 3, 2016
- Turbophase Featured in Africa Review Magazine August 2, 2016