Bob Kraft to Speak at CTOTF
Jupiter, FL (March 27, 2014 ) - Bob Kraft has been invited to present at the spring CTOTF conference in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. Bob's talk, entitled "Turbophase: Air-Injection Power Boost" will discuss how Turbophase replaces unused capacity existent in the gas turbine at simple or combined cycle plants at all ambient temperatures above zero degrees celsius (thirty degrees fahrenheit), allowing the gas turbine to operate at ISO conditions at all times. The incremental power produced by Turbophase is significant and the incremental efficiency of Turbophase is better than gas turbines in simple cycle configuration. "CTOTF brings together some of the most respected people in the Gas Turbine industry", said Kraft. "We are happy to be able to have a presence at this prestigious gas turbine user conference." About CTOTF: The CTOTF™ is a membership organization of combustion turbine owners/operators ("Users"). The organization's user-defined mission continues to be the premier forum for the exchange of information and experiences related to the design, operations and maintenance of combustion turbine and combined cycle power plants, and to provide a collective voice for its members to express issues and concerns to the combustion turbine industry.
- Powerphase signs MoU in Indonesia for 2GW additional Gas Turbine Power April 26, 2017
- Powerphase Founder Bob Kraft Interviewed by Casey Haley at POWER-GEN International December 17, 2016
- Powerphase Issued Japanese Patent for Turbophase Dry Air Injection System November 11, 2016
- Powerphase Issued Patent for Transformational Gas Turbine Upgrade October 3, 2016
- Turbophase Featured in Africa Review Magazine August 2, 2016