Optimizing China Gas Turbines: Power Engineering International
Shanghai, China (May 6, 2015) - The Turbophase Flex Package was recently featured in Power Engineering International in an article entitled "Unlocking China's Gas Potential". The article discusses how China is adding renewable energy to its power grid at an increasing pace. Like California, as renewables are added, fast responding resources are required to balance unexpected shortfalls in production. The Turbophase Flex package provides the maximum operating range to a gas turbine power plant, leveraging existing plant assets. Powerphase VP, Steve Quisenberry, has been selected to speak at the NexTurbine Conference in Shanghai, China, May 22, 2015. Steve is working to establish strategic partnerships in the region to help China unlock the full potential of the China gas turbines fleet to provide cleaner, more reliable power generation as China adds renewables to its grid.
- Powerphase signs MoU in Indonesia for 2GW additional Gas Turbine Power April 26, 2017
- Powerphase Founder Bob Kraft Interviewed by Casey Haley at POWER-GEN International December 17, 2016
- Powerphase Issued Japanese Patent for Turbophase Dry Air Injection System November 11, 2016
- Powerphase Issued Patent for Transformational Gas Turbine Upgrade October 3, 2016
- Turbophase Featured in Africa Review Magazine August 2, 2016