Powerphase LLC™ is registered in Delaware, USA. The company was formed in 2012 to develop and commercialize cost efficient products for efficiently increasing gas turbine capacity and peak energy production capability. Some of the company's products also include energy storage--utilizing features of the same patent-pending technology. The company's philosophy is that its' products are all based on the utilization of compressed air while employing sound and proven technology in a unique way so as to maintain commercial levels of in-service reliability and availability. The management team is comprised of people highly experienced in the area of gas turbines and power plants. With a combination of technical and business expertise, the senior management team averages well over 20 years of relevant experience at a variety of major gas turbine OEM's and successful alternate suppliers, as well as major power plant owners.
- Powerphase signs MoU in Indonesia for 2GW additional Gas Turbine Power April 26, 2017
- Powerphase Founder Bob Kraft Interviewed by Casey Haley at POWER-GEN International December 17, 2016
- Powerphase Issued Japanese Patent for Turbophase Dry Air Injection System November 11, 2016
- Powerphase Issued Patent for Transformational Gas Turbine Upgrade October 3, 2016
- Turbophase Featured in Africa Review Magazine August 2, 2016