Gas Turbine Efficiency
Powerphase™ systems are all engineered to deliver improved efficiency and lower heat rate than the base system with which they are integrated. This is done via various techniques including the use of independently driven compressors that are more efficient than the main unit gas turbine compressor they supplement and the recovery of waste heat from various portions of the cycle. Depending on the particular gas turbine on which the technology is applied savings can be as high as 7%. These efficiency improvements are present at both full load and reduced loads and across a wide range of ambient temperatures.
- Powerphase signs MoU in Indonesia for 2GW additional Gas Turbine Power April 26, 2017
- Powerphase Founder Bob Kraft Interviewed by Casey Haley at POWER-GEN International December 17, 2016
- Powerphase Issued Japanese Patent for Turbophase Dry Air Injection System November 11, 2016
- Powerphase Issued Patent for Transformational Gas Turbine Upgrade October 3, 2016
- Turbophase Featured in Africa Review Magazine August 2, 2016