Turbophase operates during any load condition. If the Gas Turbine trips, Turbophase is sent a signal by the control logic to go offline. The compressor uses the backpressure from the gas turbine to determine flow & load. The system also has sensors that in the event of backflow, the system goes into shutdown mode.
- Powerphase signs MoU in Indonesia for 2GW additional Gas Turbine Power April 26, 2017
- Powerphase Founder Bob Kraft Interviewed by Casey Haley at POWER-GEN International December 17, 2016
- Powerphase Issued Japanese Patent for Turbophase Dry Air Injection System November 11, 2016
- Powerphase Issued Patent for Transformational Gas Turbine Upgrade October 3, 2016
- Turbophase Featured in Africa Review Magazine August 2, 2016