Powerphase & MTU: MTU is a key supplier of Natural Gas & Diesel engines for the Turbophase module. MTU has a global service network to ensure continuous runtime for Turbophase as it is deployed globally. The same engines running in Turbophase have thousands of hours of run-time in some of the most extreme conditions around the world. About MTU: MTU Friedrichshafen GmbH is a manufacturer of commercial internal combustion engines founded by Wilhelm Maybach and his son Karl Maybach in 1909. Wilhelm Maybach was the technical director of Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft (DMG) - a predecessor company of the German multinational automotive corporation Daimler AG until he left in 1907. Today MTU is one of the world's leading manufacturers of large engines and complete propulsion systems. As a point of interest, MTU is the leading supplier of propulsion engines & systems to the United States Navy & Coast Guard.
- Powerphase signs MoU in Indonesia for 2GW additional Gas Turbine Power April 26, 2017
- Powerphase Founder Bob Kraft Interviewed by Casey Haley at POWER-GEN International December 17, 2016
- Powerphase Issued Japanese Patent for Turbophase Dry Air Injection System November 11, 2016
- Powerphase Issued Patent for Transformational Gas Turbine Upgrade October 3, 2016
- Turbophase Featured in Africa Review Magazine August 2, 2016