Peak demand is increasing even as energy efficiency and "smart grid" technlogies take hold. Supplying this energy is largely the task of gas turbine power plants. The company's Turbophase technology is designed to significantly increase the capacity of any gas turbine--simple cycle, combined cycle, or cogen at about half the cost per kW of new GT peaking capacity while improving the heat rate of the GT to which it is retrofitted. The reduction in natural gas prices in North America and elsewhere appears to be increasing the run time of many such machines thereby increasing the opportunity to capture the savings of improved efficiency.
- Powerphase signs MoU in Indonesia for 2GW additional Gas Turbine Power April 26, 2017
- Powerphase Founder Bob Kraft Interviewed by Casey Haley at POWER-GEN International December 17, 2016
- Powerphase Issued Japanese Patent for Turbophase Dry Air Injection System November 11, 2016
- Powerphase Issued Patent for Transformational Gas Turbine Upgrade October 3, 2016
- Turbophase Featured in Africa Review Magazine August 2, 2016