Powerphase LLC to launch Turbophase for Latin America Power Markets at POWER-GEN Brazil 2013
West Palm Beach, (June 10, 2013) - Powerphase LLC announced today that it will exhibit at POWER-GEN Brazil September 24-26, 2013. "We see tremendous potential for our flagship product, Turbophase, in the Latin American market," said Bob Kraft, founder & president of Powerphase LLC. Kraft continued, "Turbophase offers peaking power at a thermal efficiency greater than that of existing peaking power plants. Because fuel costs in Latin American are relatively high, the payback for Turbophase is very attractive in the Latin American markets." Turbophase also has the advantage of a short 6 month lead time and a simple installation that can be completed over a weekend with minimal downtime. Rapidly growth emerging markets are increasingly demanding flexible, rapid deployment solutions and Turbophase delivers these key benefits at a lower cost per kW than other solutions available to today. About POWER-GEN Brazil: Co-located with HydroVision Brasil and DistribuTECH Brasil, POWER-GEN Brasil provides a strategic platform for information exchange, networking and new business development for the power generation market. With Brazil facing a need for a massive expansion of its energy and power sectors to keep pace with the demands of economic growth, POWER-GEN Brasil's technical conference will address key issues and hot topics, plus feature an exhibition showcasing hundreds of products and services from leading equipment manufacturers and suppliers.
- Powerphase signs MoU in Indonesia for 2GW additional Gas Turbine Power April 26, 2017
- Powerphase Founder Bob Kraft Interviewed by Casey Haley at POWER-GEN International December 17, 2016
- Powerphase Issued Japanese Patent for Turbophase Dry Air Injection System November 11, 2016
- Powerphase Issued Patent for Transformational Gas Turbine Upgrade October 3, 2016
- Turbophase Featured in Africa Review Magazine August 2, 2016