Powerphase LLC to showcase Turbophase at ASME Turbo Expo 2013
West Palm Beach, (May 20, 2013) - Powerphase LLC will be at the ASME Turbo Expo from Jun 4-6 2013. Founder Bob Kraft & Vice President Pat Conroy will be at the Powerphase booth to tell show attendees about Turbophase - Smarter Peaking Power. Turbophase takes advantage of a well known characteristic of all gas turbine power plants - they lose power as temperature or elevation rises, typically when demand for power is the highest. Turbophase injects air into the gas turbine resulting in a 10-20% power boost to the plant. About Turbo Expo: ASME Turbo Expo is recognized as the must attend event for turbomachinery professionals. The technical conference has a well-earned reputation for bringing together the best and brightest experts from around the world to share the latest in turbine technology, research and development, and application in the following topic areas: gas turbines, steam turbines, wind turbines, fans & blowers, solar brayton & rankine cycle and supercritical CO2.
- Powerphase signs MoU in Indonesia for 2GW additional Gas Turbine Power April 26, 2017
- Powerphase Founder Bob Kraft Interviewed by Casey Haley at POWER-GEN International December 17, 2016
- Powerphase Issued Japanese Patent for Turbophase Dry Air Injection System November 11, 2016
- Powerphase Issued Patent for Transformational Gas Turbine Upgrade October 3, 2016
- Turbophase Featured in Africa Review Magazine August 2, 2016