Turbophase featured in Combined Cycle Journal
Jupiter, FL (November 19, 2013) - Powerphase LLC is pleased to announce that following a very successful display of Turbophase at POWER-GEN 2013, the company was featured today in Combined Cycle Journal, one of the industry's most respected publications covering the Gas Turbine industry. According to Combined Cycle Journal, "Bob Kraft, founder and CEO of Powerphase LLC, showed he hasn't lost his ability to conceive, develop, build, promote, and sell products of importance and value to the electric power industry. Kraft, you may recall, was one of the founders of Power Systems Mfg LLC, better known today as PSM. Only a year ago, he introduced on paper Turbophase™, a compressed-air system for boosting gas-turbine power, promising it would deliver peak capability within a minute or so after pressing the "start" button. Last week at Power-Gen, Kraft unveiled a full-scale system at the Powerphase booth (photos)—one of the busiest on the show floor. An operating permit could not be obtained in time, so he showed a video of the first commercial system under test. The first installation at a generating plant is expected by year-end. Stay tuned." The full article is available at the Combined Cycle Journal website.
- Powerphase signs MoU in Indonesia for 2GW additional Gas Turbine Power April 26, 2017
- Powerphase Founder Bob Kraft Interviewed by Casey Haley at POWER-GEN International December 17, 2016
- Powerphase Issued Japanese Patent for Turbophase Dry Air Injection System November 11, 2016
- Powerphase Issued Patent for Transformational Gas Turbine Upgrade October 3, 2016
- Turbophase Featured in Africa Review Magazine August 2, 2016