Turbophase featured in Gas Turbine World
Southport, CT (April 30, 2014) - Turbophase was recently featured in Gas Turbine World, a respected gas turbine industry publication. Important excerpts from the article include: "Air injection restores gas turbine power lost to hot day operation. An important aspect of air injection worth noting according to Bob Kraft, is that there is no 'netting' effect for the power boost - meaning that air injection does not draw down any energy from the gas turbine system or the grid. Better than alternatives: Building new simple cycle peaking plants is an option. However, the capital cost is significantly higher than Turbophase. Also the heat rate for even the latest intercooled gas turbine is about 1,000 Btu/kWh higher.
- Powerphase signs MoU in Indonesia for 2GW additional Gas Turbine Power April 26, 2017
- Powerphase Founder Bob Kraft Interviewed by Casey Haley at POWER-GEN International December 17, 2016
- Powerphase Issued Japanese Patent for Turbophase Dry Air Injection System November 11, 2016
- Powerphase Issued Patent for Transformational Gas Turbine Upgrade October 3, 2016
- Turbophase Featured in Africa Review Magazine August 2, 2016